Saturday 30 April 2011

Project 2 - FINAL


Particle Waves



In order to create my final product, I utilized what to me seemed most important for my program from the http://www.openprocessing.org/visuals/?visualID=17191 physics. The mouse attraction. Since I wanted my design to be focused on the visuals/intuitive mouse interaction I decided this would be the best part to emphasise. For sound I wanted something subtle that would complement the forms being created by the mouse/particles rather than something which would become it's own interaction altogether. After experimenting with sine waves which would change depending on how the user handled the mouse, I decided a better way to go would be to use a sound which evoked the visuals. I chose several different clips of the sound of waves, which play slightly differently depending on where the user releases the mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment